General Information/Interest Videos
Video Category - General Information/Interest - Instructions - How to use this page
This page is the main category Index for General Information/Interest free, educational videos offered by Sure-Fit Designs™. Choose the video you want to view, then click on its hyperlink. It will take you to the YouTube video which will open in a new window.
General Information/Interest Videos below (GI)
- GI.1 Meet Glenda Sparling
- GI.2 FAQ's - Listen to your most frequently asked questions and answers.
- GI.3 SFD Learning Center - Video & Article Library Tour
- GI.4 Closed Captions and Language Translations
- GI.5 Introduction to Pattern Fitting & Designing with Sure-Fit Designs™ (SFD)
- GI.6 Private 1:1 Workshops offered by Sure-Fit Designs
- GI.7 Understanding Seam Allowances & Pattern Designing with Sure-Fit Designs™
- GI.8 Sure-Fit Designs™ new Introductory How-To DVD - Highlights and Overview of content
- GI.9 Weight Loss and Sewing & Style Choices with Sure-Fit Designs™
Essential Tools for use with all SFD Pattern Kits
- GI.11 Designer's Companion - What it's for and how to use it.
- GI.12 Curved T-Square - How it's used and what's it for
Dress Kit Dart & Adjust-A-Bust Info
- GI.14 Adjust-A-Bust Template - how to use it and it's subtleties
Pattern Testing & other Related Information
- GI.18 Truing & Perfecting a Bodice Sewing Pattern
- GI.19 'Perfecting and Truing' the Pants Pattern Prior to Cutting Fabric
Other Helpful Information
New Series: What I Didn't Know...But Wish I Had!
- GI.30 - 01 Get Organized - Quick Pattern Drawing Preparation Tips
- GI.31 - 02 Are you a 1/2 Measurement? When to go in-between the dots.
- GI.32 - 03 Large Bicep? When to Start Drawing with the Sleeve Pattern
- GI.33 - 04 Choosing the Correct Dart Shape
- GI.34 - 05 Aligning the Waist and Hip Darts Easily
- GI.35 - 06 Distributing Ease and When to go Up or Down a Dot
- GI.36 - 07 Order of Shoulder Adjustments
- GI.37 - 08 How to Avoid Seam Allowance Peaks
- GI.38 - 09 Perfecting/Truing Your Sewing Pattern
- GI.39 - 10 When to Stop Fussing and Over-Fitting