With only 11 measurements, achieve your personal body blueprint (your bodice & skirt sloper). Then countless patterns including blouses, skirts, one and two-piece dresses, jackets and coats are all possible. All well-fitting and fit just to you. Designing, sewing instructions, fashion tips and complete patterns are all available within the Dress Kit.
Dress Kit Contents
The Dress Kit Contents - What's in the kit?
- Master Pattern - Front Bodice & Skirt
- Master Pattern - Back Bodice & Skirt
- Master Pattern - Sleeves (both Woven & Knit)
- Master Pattern - Collar Collection
- Adjust-A-Bust template
- Waist Darts template
- Armscye template
- Latest 6th Edition Dress Kit Instruction Book - 56 page - value in every page
- ***Kit envelope packaging may vary.
Blouses, tops, skirts, any style of two-piece or one-piece dresses, and jackets or coats can be designed with this flexible fitting, sewing & designing kit. Here is a sampling of what can be sewn - get your free illustration download here.
Not included with just the Dress Kit?
- Designing Stylus (curved drawing tool).
This essential tool is required to draw the patterns for all the kits and is offered separately to allow customers to buy the Kit only options where you already own a Stylus. Tracing Vellum (paper) is also available separately.
However, these tools are also available as part of the discounted Combos described below.