How it works:
The kit is great for growing children with a multitude of master patterns and a 36 page Instruction Book giving information on drawing and creating the patterns as well as a multitude of style designs for kids.
Watch the video below for more information.
The Children's Kit Contents - What's in the kit?
- Master Pattern - Shirts/Blouses/tops (chest circumference range 16" - 34")
- Master Pattern - Girl's Skirt
- Master Pattern - Sleeves
- Master Pattern - Pants (hip circumference range 18" - 36")'
- Master Pattern - Waistband, Hood, Bib, Pockets
- Master Pattern - Collars
- Latest 5th Edition Shirt Kit Instruction Book - 36 page - value in every page
- ***Kit envelope packaging may vary.
Shirts for both girls and boys, tops, blouses, skirts, jumpsuits, pants for both girls and boys, dungarees, casual jackets, jeans, bath robes, dresses, sleeveless/sleeved fleeces, polo shirts, bibbed overalls.
Not included with just the Children's Kit?
- Designing Stylus (curved drawing tool).
This essential tool is required to draw the patterns for all the kits and is offered separately to allow customers to buy the Kit only options where you already own a Stylus. Tracing Vellum (paper) is also available separately.
However, these tools are also available as part of the discounted Combos described below.
What's in the discounted Children's Kit Combo options: