Pants Kit Videos
Video Category - Pants Videos
This page is the main category Index for Pants Kit videos offered by Sure-Fit Designs™. Peruse the list, click the title you want to view. YouTube will open in a new window.
(P) Pants Kit Videos: General Info
- SFD Pants Fitting Class on DVD - a quick introduction
- P.1 Introduction to the SFD Pants Kit
- P.1.1Wearing vs. Design Ease in the Pants Pattern
- P.1.2 Deciphering Pants Crotch Terminology
- P.2 Measuring Accurately for the Pants pattern
- P.2.1 Where's My Waist? a general discussion
- P.3 Crotch Lengths - How to create your Front & Back Crotch Lengths for your Pants pattern
- P.4 Crotch Lengths - Fitting the very short Front Crotch in relation to a substantially longer Back Crotch Length.
- P.5 Identifying Hip Shapes - how & why the Sure-Fit Designs™ Pant pattern accommodates these different shapes.
Pants Kit Videos: Fitting Refinements & Minor Tune-Ups
- P.6 HELP! My Pattern Doesn't Fit! Discover Variables for Accurate Pattern Fit
- P.6.1 Measuring Refinement - Front and Back Crotch Lengths
- P.6.2 Fine Tuning - the Pants Front Crotch
- P.6.3 'Perfecting and Truing' the Pants Pattern Prior to Cutting Fabric
- P.6.4 Crotch Lengths - Fitting the very short Front Crotch in relation to a substantially longer Back Crotch Length.
- P.6.5 Minor Tune-Up - the Flat Backside
- P.6.6 Drawing a Fish-Eye Dart in Pants Back for a Flat Backside
- P.6.7 How To Refine the Back Crotch Fit for a Dropped Buttocks - Droopy Butt
- P.6.8 How To Tune-up Pant Legs that Drag toward the Inseam
- P.6.9 How to Add a Dart to the Pants Waist Edge
- P.6.10 Dart Manipulation on the Pants pattern
- P.6.11 Asymmetrical Hip/Waist Level Minor Tune-Up Alteration
- P.6.12 How To Narrow the Pant Leg
- P.6.13 Princess Seam Pant Legs for Fit & Shaping
- P.6.14 Large Buttocks-Derriere - Easy Minor Tune-Up
- P.6.15 Pants Pull Down my Backside...Why?
- P.6.16 5 ways to Lengthen the Pants Back Crotch
- P.6.17 Does fabric drag on your Front Thigh? Learn 2 quick ways to fix your Pants Pattern.
- P.6.18 Do you get a 'Crotch Curve Blip (or Peak)' when sewing the crotch curve?
Pants Kit Videos: Designing with the SFD Pants Pattern
- P.7 Designing with your Sure-Fit Designs™ Pant pattern
- P.8 Designing a Wedge-Angled Pocket
- P.9 Adding a Zipper Fly Front Extension
- P.10 Pants that Mix 'n' Multiply - (New Pants Styles design book with DVD)
- P.11 Jeans Designing DVD video highlights
- P.12 Princess Seams in Pants
- P.13 Pull-on Pants with Elastic Waist - How to design/draw
- P.14 How to Make Pajama/Lounge Pants without a Side Seam
Pants Kit Videos: SFD Pull-On Pants Sew Along with Joy Bernhardt
- P.15.1 Pull-On Pants Sew Along with Joy Bernhardt
- P.15.2 Prepping for Joy Pull-On Pants Sew Along
- P.15.3 Pull-On Pants Sew Along Prizes
- P.15.4 Video Lesson #1 - Introduction
- P.15.5 Video Lesson #2 - Tips and Tricks
- P.15.6 Video Lesson #3 - Layout and Cutting
- P.15.7 Video Lesson #4 - Sewing
- P.15.8 Video Lesson #5 - Pants All Done!
- P.15.9 Designing with the Sure-Fit Designs Pants Pattern after the Sew Along
- P.15.10 Prize Winners - Joy Pull-On Pants Sew Along
Pants Kit Videos: SFD Pants Common Hip Shape Tutorials
- P.16 Common Hip Shapes Introduction
- P.17 Heart Shaped Hips
- P.18 Diamond Shaped Hips
- P.19 Straight Shaped Hips
- P.20 Hip Shapes Comparison