What I Didn't Know...But Wish I Had! Videos
Video Category - What I Didn't Know...But Wish I Had!
This page is the main category Index for What I Didn't Know...But Wish I Had educational videos offered by Sure-Fit Designs™. Once you peruse the list and chose the video you would like to view, simply click on its hyperlink. It will take you to the YouTube video which will open in a new window.
What I Didn't Know...But Wish I Had! Videos:
- Introduction with 8 general starting Tips
- Tip 02 Half size? When to go in between the dots
- Tip 03 Large Upper Arm? Begin with the Sleeve first
- Tip 04 What's the Best Dart size to use
- Tip 05 How best to line up the Waist and Hip Darts
- Tip 06 When to go up or down a dot on your Master Pattern
- Tip 07 Order of making Adjustments
- Tip 08 Removing Peaks when Drawing Seam Allowances
- Tip 09 Truing & Perfecting patterns before sewing.
- Tip 10 When to stop Fiddling & Fussing...when to stop over-fitting.