1-on-1 Fit & Sew Day with Glenda
1-on-1 Fit & Sew Day with Glenda the Good Stitch
Fitting problems? We have the solution!
A day personalized exclusively for you…with Glenda the Good Stitch!
You choose the date! You choose the fitting topic! Solve those pesky fitting issues!
Date: You choose – what works for your schedule?
Time: 9:00AM to 5PM
Location: Sure-Fit Designs Private Sewing Studio – Eugene OR
* 1 day private and intensive with Glenda the Good Stitch (1-on-1)
* Glenda’s undivided attention
* 2 nights hotel accommodation
* Meals: 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
* Airport pick-up & return
* Hotel pick-up & return
* Pattern drawing/drafting experience with Sure-Fit Designs™
* Learn/do/experience what you want within this 8 hr time frame
* Pattern custom fit to your needs
* Test garment construction with Sure-Fit Designs™
* Test fabric
* Tracing Vellum for onsite pattern work
* Threads & project-required notions
* Use of a Sewing Machine
* Use of a Serger
* Gift bag including some drawing/drafting supplies
* Follow-up 30-min. Skype session if requested
* One (1) instructional DVD of your choice
* One (1) Sew Along or Design Along of your choice from www.sewfitacademyonline.com
What’s NOT Included:
* Your Airfare or transportation to Eugene, OR
* Your SFD pattern kits/tools - Preferably you have previously purchased your kits/tools. If not you can purchase any necessary supplies upon arrival.
Registration: $1495.00. For inquiries and registration for this 1-on-1 Fit & Sew Day, call Glenda the Good Stitch @ 541-344-0422 (Pacific Time) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Partial day, 1-Day or 2-Day private workshop (with or without hotel) - available upon request - registration fee can vary depending on your specific needs. Simply email for details: email@example.com
Comments from Liz...'What a treasure it was for me to spend time with someone who is well versed and accomplished'...'My wish would have been that I did not wait so long to attend your private sewing sessions. You gave me the shot in the arm to tackle with confidence fitting concerns.'...'I have not been in such a relaxed learning setting in a very long time. You welcomed me into your home and studio, offered me hospitality-- it was the best 4 day adventure I have been on in the past 5 years.'
Judi (from CA) chose a 1 1/2-day private workshop with Glenda the Good Stitch. Judi wanted to focus on her bodice/blouse as she always had issues with her forward shoulders and slightly rounded back. Great results were achieved!
Comments from Judi...On a scale of 1-10, it was a 20! My expectation was exceeded in ways I could not imagine. Glenda gives you more than the cost of the 1-on-1. Glenda had me work with her so that I learned the how-to for each area we modified. She is divine as is her husband Wes. They make you feel so comfortable, like you are family not a guest. Words cannot express the feelings I had during the 1 1/2 days I spent and the gratitude I felt. My husband gave me the trip and Glenda-time as a Christmas gift. You may just want to gift yourself☺'
Winona (from Arizona) spent a productive day drafting, perfecting and sewing her Dress Kit bodice and skirt pattern. What a wonderful opportunity to meet SFD customers in a 1:1 setting.