How it works:
Starting with 7 simple measurements, apply them to the distinctive Sure-Fit Designs™ Shirt Master Patterns and achieve that great-fitting custom shirt pattern.
Watch the video below for more information.
The Shirt Kit Contents - What's in the kit?
- Master Pattern - Shirt Front
- Master Pattern - Shirt Back
- Master Pattern - Sleeve
- Master Pattern - Accessory Pieces including Collars, Collar Stand, Pockets & Cuffs
- Leaflet Instructions - Vest designing
- Leaflet Instructions - Large Upper Arm
- Latest 5th Edition Shirt Kit Instruction Book - 28 page - value in every page
- ***Kit envelope packaging may vary.
What can be sewn from this pattern kit?
Shirts for both women and men, casual jackets, coats, t-shirts. For a visual example of what you can sew from the Shirt Kit download this free Shirt Styles Quick Reference Guide - CLICK HERE.
Not included with just the Shirt Kit?
- Designing Stylus (curved drawing tool).
This essential tool is required to draw the patterns for all the kits and is offered separately to allow customers to buy the Kit only options where you already own a Stylus. Tracing Vellum (paper) is also available separately.
However, these tools are also available as part of the discounted Combos described below.
What's in the discounted Shirt Kit Combo options: