The Sure-Fit Designs Line Drafter
"Now...this is a tool I can use!"
Whether you are a quilter, crafter or garment seamstress, you'll love this latest essential tool...the Line Drafter. What makes this different from other ordinary quilting rulers is the permanently attached handle. Get a good grip, it never will release (like suction cup handles often do). It's not visually obtrusive. It offers total maneuverability when drawing on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Watch this short descriptive video below:
1. Dimensions: 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 61cm) - great for drawing long grainline markings.
2. Manufactured from clear plastic - it's easy to see through and great when working with the Sure-Fit Designs Tracing Vellum.
3. 1/8" thick plastic - rigid and stable for easy maneuvering.
Markings & Designations:
1. Inch (Imperial) rule designations on all edges and internally.
2. Seam Allowances:
- 5/8" (16mm) seam allowance marks/lines on both long edges - easy to draw standard seam allowances on long edges: e.g. pattern pant legs.
- 1/2" (13mm) seam allowance mark/lines on one short end - offers an optional seam allowance width.
- 3/8" (10mm) seam allowance mark/lines on the other short end - great for sewing knits with narrower seam allowance requirements.
3. Grid lines 1" (2.5cm) apart throughout the drafter - great for quilter's and garment seamstresses alike.
4. 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" interior grid lines.
5. 45 degree angle lines - for drawing and cutting true bias lines - great for bias binding and designs such as cowl neck draping.
The Line Drafter features a permanently attached handle! It's sturdy and has enough depth even for a man's (larger) hand. It allows for extreme ease of maneuverability whether you are drawing or cutting on a vertical or horizontal surface.
I know you'll appreciate all the benefits and ease of use of this new essential tool! 'Now...this is a tool I can use!'